Monday, October 14, 2013

The Fading Moment



Tiny hidden bungalow in the mountainside
Noisy roars of blurred lights streaking by in the distance
Candles lit and a bag of underwear and lingerie on my carpet
She poses for my camera doing what I say

And then we smoke with a shot of whiskey

She strips down and tells me to taste her legs
She strips me down and tastes me for the first time
Her phone is far away, locked up in her car
I pretend I'm the image she has in her head

And then we smoke with another shot of whiskey

Sitting on the couch, running our hands like crazy
Standing in the kitchen, so close to each other
She is afraid it will change if we sleep together
I'm afraid it will change if we don't sleep together

And then we smoke with another shot of whiskey


No comments:

Post a Comment